Tuesday, November 3, 2020

I Accept Your Presidency...

Yes, I accept the presidency. The Presidency of the newly-formed Dancing Actors of Burbank and Beyond. All rights reserved. Once those recently disbarred entertainment lawyers, now acting as our legal clerks complete the official Sacramento paperwork. 

We know that working in the shadows has been a tough gig. Thank you for your devoted endless hours campaigning on my behalf. The endless days. The dusk till dawn footwork. The in-and-out series of never-ending court appearances that helped bring me this honor.

I know I'll be busy promoting us both as dancers, and as actors, but my door will always be open for my constituency and any questions that may come to mind. 24/7. As always. 

Read that: My tent flap will always be open. (It might have something to do with living under the 5 Freeway viaduct in that Army surplus tent) next to the van, down by the river. Let me reiterate: My Flap will always be open. Come one. Come all. 

Actors. Non-Actors. Dancers. Non-Dancers. Homeowners. Homeless. 

Speaking of the homeless. Would the motley crew of malcontents that keep texting me that we are related, please bother somebody else.

OK, I knew you guys in the trailer park and we partied hard, and one of your sisters and I spent that unbridled heavy-breathing weekend in Yosemite but that was months...okay, weeks, okay, days ago. That doesn't mean we're engaged. I have my own life to live now. Writing comedy. Uber. Dancing. Thanks for your understanding. 

By the way, that family heirloom photo album you mailed me was much appreciated. That picture of our neighbor Jeffrey Dahmer helping me blow out the candles at my 4th birthday party brought tears to my eyes. Growing up in Wisconsin was beyond awesome. Jeff showed me my first dance steps and I like to think, helped me pave the way to this honor of becoming President. He was a great dancer with some badass moves and gave some back-yard barbeques to die for. Sure miss those days. Good times.

I'll be in touch with the Dancing Actors details as to future meetings, locations, and any updates that you need to know. 

Be Safe.

But, enough about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment