Friday, September 16, 2011

It Never Rains in Southern California...


So the song sez. Waiting this morning. Waiting for the marine-layer to burn off, so's I can see the sun. Clouds close to the ocean are called marine-layers. At least here in LA. In the late morning, the sun comes through those clouds and the sun comes out of hiding. I can breathe again. Maybe it's all in my head. I only do what the voices tell me to do. I'm off my sea-food diet, the one where youse sees-food and eats it. Trying to get back to my fighting weight, like when I wuz married. I'm kidding. I drops another 100 lbs. and I'm gonna text Maurice at The old/new Chippendales and see if I can get back on the bill. Miss waking up Sunday mornings with all those one dollar bills in my shorts. Good times. Whatever. Hopes you have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment