Friday, September 9, 2011

Tem dreams are here again...


                those dreems are here again. I'm on a desert island, marooned with a couple of hundred cheerleaders. Our plane has crashed. I'm the only guy left, as the pilot and his navigator bought the farm when they crashed into the mountain. So's here I am surrounded by hot babes. I figure we better ration stuff out, like water, some airline food packages and candy bars. You gets the picture. Suddenly I realize that being the only person here with a pair, I might finally get some.Suddenly my cell phone chimes off and wakes me and I realize, I ain't on no desert island, I'm awake. I'm in LA and need to get up and go to work as a movie extra. it's 4am and I feel like death warmed over. I better get my derriere in gear, get some java and...gotta go guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment